Thursday, January 25, 2007

Opening Up to Ideas

Nearly every week, I get ideas from people from all walks of life on how to expand the business. This can get rather overwhelming at times! :)

And on top of that, some ideas are not really in sync, or I may find it a little 'off'. However, I must say, that many times, there will be good ideas coming along - be it from family members, friends or acquintance, tough they may not even be in this lifestyle-entertainment field that I am in.

I must admit that there are times that when someone pops an idea, I may discard it. But after some thought, these ideas do come along well - and will work when applied!

That's why for me, it's time to be open and just listen. Of course the next step is to be wise and select as well... and finally, to make these ideas work! (they will once we believe) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)