Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's all about the concept

I have been talking about business to one of my friends - and he has kept on mentioning about how businesses are build on a concept.

At first I didn't pay too much attention to his words. But later, as I continue to notice the successful companies around, I realised that so many businesses are build on a strong idea and theme.

Companies that are big - like the global MNCs or even the SMEs that are making waves all have a simple concept that can be exported/ expand. Even the cartoons and movies have unique ideas with interesting characters that is liked by the audience.

Some call these the unique selling point. Whatever it is, I think the idea and concept is important. And I do hope that the businesses Im building have something special too :)

2 comments:

  1. I think the concept you are building got a clear concept which is BATIK, haha,as if you don't know it. For me, it's already a clear concept just need to emphasise that's from Malaysia and not any other countries. Haha, not an expert on this field so i guess better leave it to the boss, quah chee, back to u. haha! adious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the comment :)

    But my business actually is not merely Batik - as you can see from the new works - The Malaysia Page.

    My aim is simply to promote Asia - and starting off with Malaysia... hence Batik Inspirations & The Malaysia Page.

    But next up, there are a few interesting things to be rolled over the next months! Let it be an even more exciting half year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)