Monday, November 30, 2009

I.M. Mag Feature!

I've just got hold of the I.M. Magazine last week! I couldn't wait to see what's in store... mainly for I was told by the editor that the interview conducted earlier would be featured in it.

And true enough, it is!

quachee im magazine
im magazine
im magazine malaysia
im magazine quachee

im magazine feature

im magazine featureI'm happy for the fact that this article is featured in the Perspire To Inspire segment - something so close to me!

Thank you, I.M. May you keep inspiring! :)

*The full article is also available at I.M. Perspire To Inspire: November 2009

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats QuaChee! So famous already now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What more can we say bro. Being featured in such a great magazine is a testament of your achievement. :p COngrates.

    P.S. I love how they write your name. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..awesome.

    Quachee i omos never come to yr blog nowadays..i follow u on facebook :) see yr pics etc.. changing times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview, QC. Congrats to what you have achieved so far, and more to come..

    I enjoy reading Kee Hwa Chee's writings. Did he help you with the Bibik series?

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)