Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The First 2 Short Films

Have been teaming up with a friend to produce some short videos.

We started off with 2 videos for the Berjaya Youth Competition, which we participated under the Inspiring segment (how apt!).

Initially when we spoke to our friends, we kinda liked the 2nd video (Teh Tarik - Life Isn't So Bad After All) more. But at the end of the day - after productions & the editing, I think the Acceptance video was somehow cooler.

Well, you be the judge here. And oh yeah, recognise any familiar faces? Hehe.






While we didn't make it into the Top 10, but I find this a good start to many more videos to come! :)

6 comments:

  1. ok! i comment at wrong post just now!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! This is what I meant by me being a chipmunk/chipette in videos. Ahaha!! :P #I'mSoUncomfortableSeeingMyselfInVideos

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK best acting award goes to Eric for doing nothing except sleep! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Enjoyed the videos! Give me more!! Starring Caroline, Eric, Erika and QuaChee!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good try QC.. all the best next time ya.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)